February 6th, 2022
This article was prepared in collaboration with InfoQ. Hope you enjoy it!.
- Writing and maintaining HTTP Client SDKs is a very important skill for modern .NET developers working with distributed systems.
- In order to properly manage HTTP connections, you need to design your API Clients to be ready to be consumed from any Dependency Injection container.
- A good client SDK is composable, providing straightforward ways to configure and extend it.
- Testing HTTP Client SDKs can be very beneficial in certain scenarios and it gives you additional confidence in your code.
- There are many ways of developing HTTP Client SDKs. This article helps you to choose the right one according to your scenario.
See full article at: https://www.infoq.com/articles/creating-http-sdks-dotnet-6/ 👀